Show, hide, and drag 'n' drop any stat or category heading in any configuration you like and DCS will automatically save your selections for each character's specialization independently!
- Show current and maximum available item level of equipped gear in class colors and with an accuracy of up to two decimal places.
- Display "Enhancements" and "Defense" stats to two decimal places and automatically hide them if they are zero.
- Display each equipped item's level, durability, and repair cost.
- Display a quick graphical "Durability Bar" next to each equipped item.
- Display total average durability of equipped gear on your character's shirt slot.
- Show or hide the "Class Crest Background" of the character stat panel.
- Show the hidden Item Level display for characters below level 90.
- Display "Enhancements" and "Defense" stat ratings.
By default DCS displays a character's "Relevant Stats" according to their specialization but hides those stats that are at zero. Bolded stats listed below are displayed by default for all classes and specializations.
- Power(Mana, Energy, Rage, Focus, etc.)
- Alternate Power(Astral, Maelstrom, Insanity, etc.)
- Item Level
- Movement Speed
- Repair Cost
- Primary Stat(Strength, Agility, Intellect)
- Attack Power
- Attack Speed
- Weapon DPS
- Mana Regen
- Energy Regen
- Rune Regen
- Focus Regen
- Global Cooldown
- Critical Strike
- Critical Strike Rating
- Haste Rating
- Versatility Rating
- Mastery Rating
- Leech Rating
- Avoidance Rating
- Dodge Rating
- Parry Rating
Installation and Use of DejaCharacterStats
Install to your "AddOns" folder (World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns) and login to WoW.
- Open the character frame.
- Unlock DCS' >Select-A-Stat™ 2.0 by clicking the lock icon in the upper right of the character paper-doll frame.
- Click check boxes to the left of each stat or category to show or hide them.
- Drag 'n' drop any stat or category heading in any configuration you like.
- Lock DCS' >Select-A-Stat™ 2.0 by clicking the lock icon in the upper right of the character paper-doll frame.
We would like to thank everyone that helped make DCS possible.
Contributors: Dejoblue, Kakjens, loudsoul
- French: Medaleux, sv002, Darkcraft92, Ymvej, Druidzor, napnapnapnapnap
- German: pas06, flow0284, Markurion, Branduril, NekoNyaaaa
- Portuguese: Othra, Rhyrol
- Spanish: Tholagar, MrUrkaz, Krounted, Valhallanem
- Korean: PositiveMind, yuk6196, netaras, next96
- Russian: Nappsel, Wishko, berufegoru, n1mrorox
- Simplified Chinese: C_Reus, alvisjiang, y123ao6
- Traditional Chinese: BNSSNB, killsophia, konraddo, y123ao6
Communities: Blizzard, Curse, ElvUI, WoWInterface, Sloot(Twitch), and Reddit's /r/wow
Individuals: Baudzila, 10leej, wizardanim, Phanx, Ro, Choonster, Zork, Lombra, myrroddin, Darth_Predator, sirann, and YOU